


Ahhh, my firstborn is going to be four years old in March! I can't believe it! She has grown into such a big girl and I need to remember these precious moments when she's all grown up and off to college.
Aubrie goes to a little Christian pre-school and this past Thursday I got an assessment from her teacher that talked about how she is doing and gives a report on all the things she can do and what they are working on. It was all pretty average stuff about how she can recognize letters and colors and numbers and how she does with the other kids but I cracked up when I read the final summary part. Here is what her teacher wrote:
"Aubrie has a sweet disposition and is very bright. She is one of the more developmentally advanced in the class. One area that we work on is the concept of taking turns and thinking more about others. She runs a little short on patience in these areas, but has already shown improvement! :)"
Now I know that it's not funny that she needs to work on this stuff and I know we need to work on it. It just made me laugh because this is so Aubrie. She's been a firecracker from the moment she was born! She's never had too much patience and this goes back to when she was a few hours old and didn't want to wait to be fed!!
Aubrie, I'm going to read this to you one day and we can have a good laugh about it and I'm sorry that you probably got some of your impatience from me. I'm working on it too! :)
1 comment:
Aubrie sure was a little chunker as a baby!
Post a Comment