

I just love to see our girls hug and show love to each other. A couple days ago, they kept hugging each other over and over and saying, "awwwww" as they did it. It was so cute. And when Kayley got tired of the game eventually, Aubrie chased after her saying, "Kayley, I need more hugs!"And lately, Kayley has liked giving kisses and she sure likes making them big, slobbery ones. She especially likes to grab both of her daddy's cheeks, pull his face towards hers, and give him a big smack. It's so funny.Aubrie has been extra cuddly lately too. Is this the season for cuddles or something? Anyway, I don't mind. It's fun to see them get along so well (most of the time) One of the best sounds is to hear them laughing and giggling together from another room while I'm cooking or busy doing something. I hope they grow up to be very close and cherish their time together! Yay for sisters
No comments:
Post a Comment