


Aubrie attends a small, Christian pre-school in town called the Shepherds Little Lambs Pre-school. It is such a great place! She goes Tuesday and Thursday mornings from 9:00-11:30 and has a great time and learns many fun things. And it's less than a five minute drive from our house, so it's great for mornings like today when my alarm didn't go off and I suddenly woke up at 9:00 a.m.! ( I was extra tired from not sleeping well last night)
I was in a panic! I managed to get Aubrie up and dressed, get Kayley out of her crib and into her coat, and get them both out the door in ten minutes. We arrived at the school at about 9:15 so we were still late but not terribly late.
As we rushed inside, another mom was just leaving after dropping her daughter off and she said to me with a smile, "not all mornings go how we plan" and I said, "Yes, we're having one of those days!" She laughed and said she was having "one of those days" too. So it was nice to know I'm not the only one!
Anyway, the parents were invited to the school today to help with a sort of gingerbread house project, only we used some interesting ingredients and made a Mary and Joseph and baby Jesus sort of house instead. It was fun but hard to keep both Aubrie and Kayley from eating all the ingredients!
We also were given presents from our pre-schoolers which were two really cute ornaments. (The gingerbread ornament was a gift from one of the other kids in the class)
The kids lined up and sang a couple songs for the parents which was real cute and I noticed that Aubrie was one of the tallest in the class which is so funny to me because I've always been one of the shortest growing up. :)
We had a lot of fun today!
No comments:
Post a Comment