Thursday, December 6, 2007

Family Picture


Okay, I know I'm a nerd because I'm taking a picture of a picture, but this is our most recent family picture that we had taken as part of some promotional deal at Sam's club.
When we went to pick up the picture they of course tried to get us to buy a whole bunch of them for OUTRAGEOUS prices and even though it was incredibly hard, we didn't get any more other than this big one that we got for only $5.
They really turned out so good and there were a bunch of the girls by themselves and some of just Sam and me but we just couldn't stomach the prices.
So we'll wait until Sam's sister, Kelly can take more pictures of us for MUCH cheaper since she is the family photographer and has taken many of our pictures before.
But I just had to put this picture on here because I really like it and everybody is looking and smiling which is an accomplishment with two little ones. :)

2 comments:

LS said...

That's the nicest family photo of you yet! I, too, understand the miracle of getting every family member to look and smile at the same time so I think this photo is perfect! Way to go for being frugal, even if it would have been fun to have more. This one picture is enough as a focal point and less pics means less clutter! You'll see in the Christmas photo that I sent you that neither of our kids smiled for it, but at least they were looking the right direction!
Oh, and I'm not quite done with your gift, but once I am I'll send off that package!

Steve, Anne, Asher & Karis said...

Now you need to take a picture of your family holding a family picture.

That would be cool.