



This year, we bought a few things for the girls but our extended family got them a few things too so it sure added up quickly. We definitely came home with a lot more than we left with!
Among Aubrie's gifts were some play dough sets, polly pocket stuff, coloring books and markers, books, veggie tale movies, a doodle pony, a mini cabbage patch doll, some clothes, and that's all I can remember now. I'm considering putting some of it away and bringing it out later so she's not so overwhelmed with everything at once.
Kayley got her monkey blanket, a glow worm, a play phone, a praise baby dvd, a veggie tales movie, some clothes, a teddy bear, and some bathtub toys.
I got some nice candle sets, and an amazing box of stuff from my awesome friend, Lindsey which included some really good Dove chocolate!! Thanks, Lindsey, I LOVED the stuff you put in there!
And Sam got some gift cards which he put to good use.
But best of all, of course, was time spent with family and remembering the true meaning of Christmas when our Savior was born!! Hope you all had a wonderful Christmas!
No comments:
Post a Comment