Thursday, December 6, 2007

Goofy Girls


Lately, Kayley has turned into a real monkey and is climbing up on everything! Nothing is safe and I have to move all my chairs away from anything I don't want grabbed or knocked over. The other day I found her sitting on the kitchen table!
She has figured out how to climb up on Aubrie's bed and then the two of them lay on their backs and kick their legs and laugh hysterically together. So here they are doing just that and having a great time together.

2 comments:

Steve, Anne, Asher & Karis said...

Asher is into climbing as well and the kitchen table is his favorite place. If it gets quiet, we know where to find him! :) Just imagine if the two of them were together. Yikes!

Lesley said...

That's funny, Anne -- it must be the age! Little monkeys!! :)

How are you doing?? Feeling good??