
My niece, Molly was such a big help to me over Christmas weekend because she took such good care of Kayley. She carried her all over the place which Kayley tolerated most of the time and she was forever keeping her entertained and busy which was GREAT for me!
After I got her dressed in the morning, I would bring her upstairs and Molly would take over and get her toast to eat and feed her and keep her busy while I showered and got ready myself. It was awesome to have the help and it made Molly feel good too. She was a proud eight year old to be taking care of her little cousin.
It freed Sam and me up to visit more with family and not constantly be chasing her like we usually have to do. Let me just say that all those celebrity moms that hire nannies full time have it pretty easy because just having my niece help me out now and then was such a relief for me. Thanks, Molly!
No comments:
Post a Comment