Last week, we drove a few hours away to go visit Sam's grandparents. The girls had so much fun and were talking about going for days! Here's a picture Sam's grandpa snapped while we were there.
Leslie, they are adorable as always and Christian is growing! I have been away from the computer for too long and had not stopped by for a while. We missed you all on Sunday, but Tina mentioned that you were on a trip...we'll have to give you a call and catch up on things. Love in Christ, Leah
2 comments:
Leslie, they are adorable as always and Christian is growing!
I have been away from the computer for too long and had not stopped by for a while.
We missed you all on Sunday, but Tina mentioned that you were on a trip...we'll have to give you a call and catch up on things.
Love in Christ,
Leah
I'm sorry Lesley, I spelled your name wrong!
Post a Comment