Where are you guys living now Lesley? We are loving WI, and daycare is going really well! It would be great to catch up with you, what is your email address?
Hi Lesley! Thanks for the comment on our blog. I agree, it is so neat to be able to re-connect with people from Oak Hills. I have enjoyed browsing your blog! Your little ones are very beautiful!! I read the post about Christian's possible reflux problem. I'll pray that he will continue to sleep without pain. God bless you guys! I look forward to "keeping in touch" this way! ~Natalie
5 comments:
He is getting big. A handsome growing boy, Praise the Lord.
I'm glad you and he are feeling better. It can be so hard to find the right solution.
He is healthy and developing well. And you are a great mom. :)
Ooooooooooo....Grandma's little man!!!!!!
Where are you guys living now Lesley? We are loving WI, and daycare is going really well! It would be great to catch up with you, what is your email address?
Hi Lesley!
Thanks for the comment on our blog. I agree, it is so neat to be able to re-connect with people from Oak Hills.
I have enjoyed browsing your blog! Your little ones are very beautiful!! I read the post about Christian's possible reflux problem. I'll pray that he will continue to sleep without pain.
God bless you guys! I look forward to "keeping in touch" this way!
~Natalie
He is filling out so nicely! I love chunky babies. How much does he weigh now? At 2 1/2 months Karis is 13 lb 12 oz!
Post a Comment