Monday, October 20, 2008

Latest Pics

Talking to Mommy

Baby Boy


Watching a movie together. Kayley is holding the chapstick that she always has in her hand no matter what. We have to pry it from her fingers to put it away when she goes to bed.

3 comments:

R Dvorak said...

Whacha watchin'?

I am so happy for your family. He is so handsome and he has two wonderful big sisters. You are a great mom.

S. and Company said...

Hi there!
I wanted to quickly write a few things...
1)Once again, your kids are sooo cute!
2)I laughed when I saw the pic of Kayley holding the chapstick. Sounds just like something Seth would do! ;)
3)I read the post about what Aubrie said about Jesus. Doesn't hearing her say that just make your heart leap with joy? I would trade everything the world could offer me to know that all of our children (well, we only have 2 right now, but hope to have more) loved Jesus and would follow Him throughout their whole lives. It was a very precious night when I was laying in bed with Seth and he held up his toy frog and said, "Froggie, is Jesus in your heart? He's in my heart."

God bless you guys. :)

R Dvorak said...

It is a oy to know our kids are growing strong and heathly both physically and spiritually. God blesses us amazingly as we follow and obey Him!