What did I survive, you may ask? A root canal! Yup, I had one this morning. I was feeling pretty terrified about it during the past week or so, but as the day of doom came closer, I felt that God really gave me peace, thanks to the prayers of friends and family. I did not feel scared as I left for my appointment and other than a brief moment of heart pounding terror right before the process began, I was calm throughout the whole procedure. And, it didn't hurt! Once I was numb, I didn't feel a thing and I tried hard not to think about what the dentist was doing. So here I am right after I came home and feeling huge relief -- it's over! And I lived to tell about it. Yay :) Monday, September 29, 2008
I survived
What did I survive, you may ask? A root canal! Yup, I had one this morning. I was feeling pretty terrified about it during the past week or so, but as the day of doom came closer, I felt that God really gave me peace, thanks to the prayers of friends and family. I did not feel scared as I left for my appointment and other than a brief moment of heart pounding terror right before the process began, I was calm throughout the whole procedure. And, it didn't hurt! Once I was numb, I didn't feel a thing and I tried hard not to think about what the dentist was doing. So here I am right after I came home and feeling huge relief -- it's over! And I lived to tell about it. Yay :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Congratulations! I hope to aviod all major dental work. But I'm encouraged, that since you survived, I might be able to as well, should that crisis arise.
Have fun healing!
Post a Comment