Saturday, September 6, 2008

6 Days Old





3 comments:

Kristin said...

Is that a smile in that last picture?!

The Three 22nds said...

That is one cute little boy!

LS said...

Cute cute! I loved reading your birth story and am so so sorry you had to go almost all-natural this time!

I'm glad that you are on "The Other Side" now of bliss and cuddles and being able to enjoy not being pregnant and having childbirth behind you!

I hope and pray it gets easier for you and you survive when your folks leave. I have the benefit of Jer still taking morning naps daily and afternoon ones, Ali taking afternoon naps most days, and Ali going to pre-school two mornings a week. Add that to a pretty easy-going, sleeps-a-lot baby and that's why I've not gone crazy yet! All I can say is do the best you can and forget about the rest! Eat off paper plates, don't do the dishes, nap whenever you can, and make the girls help with chores. Don't go out unless you really want to and just live in a sea of diaper changes and sippy refills!