
It's so hard to believe that it was two years ago this morning that our little Kayley Adrielle was born! Everybody thought she was going to be a huge baby, but she surprised us all by being our little peanut at 6 lbs 11 oz and she has stayed our little peanut ever since.
Kayley -- I am amazed at all the things you have done and how you have grown in the past two years. I remember holding you in the hospital -- just you and me in the middle of the night -- and I felt such a huge amount of joy in my heart as I looked at your adorable little face. I was so grateful God gave you to me and thankful I got to be your mommy. I love to see your face light up with a smile and to hear you giggle. You have a stubborn streak but you are also very sweet and loving.
Your big blue eyes always seem to shine with laughter and I love to see you play with your big sister so well. You may not understand all the rules to her "games" but you keep up as best as you can!
You're running, talking in sentences, singing your whole ABC's without missing a letter, counting, and you LOVE looking at books. You seem to grow up a little more each day. Sometimes I want you to stay little forever because it is so fun to scoop you up and cuddle you.
Your daddy and I are so proud of you, KayKay and we pray for you every day and are blessed to have you as our daughter. We look forward to seeing what God does in your life and pray that you will love Him with all your heart and walk with Him always. We love you, baby girl! Happy Birthday!
2 comments:
Happy Birthday KayKay! I can't believe how time flew by. It seems like we should still be preggo with our number 2s not celebrating a couple of years with them! She is such a cutie! Can we arrange a marriage between her and Jer someday?
I'm still pregnant unfortunately! I thought FOR SURE we were going to the hospital last night; the joys of false labor! Nothing so far tonight unfortunately. Hope you all had fun celebrating Kayley's birthday!
Montana Grandma is thrilled with KayKay....happy birthday! So fun talking on the phone tonight with Aubrie and Kayley! See you all soon when Christian makes his appearance! Love Mom
Post a Comment