As I look at your picture, I keep expecting to see the baby move. I wish I could reach out and hug you. I know it is tough to wait. Especially hard, when you want to hold your precious baby in your arms and kiss him.
When I was pregnant with Theodore and really wanted him born ASAP, I reminded myself of things like: This may be the only time I can hold all three of my kids on my lap at the same time.
You are doing great. Hang on til God is ready and I'm sure the wait will be worth it.
Wow, you are all belly! I'm sure you'll lose it all within a week like last time! Can't wait to see if your little boy comes out looking exactly like his sisters or totally different!
Loving the belly, Lesley! It seems like forever ago that I was pregnant and it's only been 4 weeks. Enjoy these moments of pregnancy for once it's over it's hard to really remember what it's like. We'll be looking forward to hearing about Christian's arrival.
3 comments:
As I look at your picture, I keep expecting to see the baby move. I wish I could reach out and hug you. I know it is tough to wait. Especially hard, when you want to hold your precious baby in your arms and kiss him.
When I was pregnant with Theodore and really wanted him born ASAP, I reminded myself of things like: This may be the only time I can hold all three of my kids on my lap at the same time.
You are doing great. Hang on til God is ready and I'm sure the wait will be worth it.
Love ya, Lady!
Wow, you are all belly! I'm sure you'll lose it all within a week like last time! Can't wait to see if your little boy comes out looking exactly like his sisters or totally different!
Loving the belly, Lesley! It seems like forever ago that I was pregnant and it's only been 4 weeks. Enjoy these moments of pregnancy for once it's over it's hard to really remember what it's like. We'll be looking forward to hearing about Christian's arrival.
Love, Anne
Post a Comment