Sunday, November 23, 2008

Three Months Old


Was it really twelve weeks ago that my baby boy was born? Where has the time gone? It all seems like a blur when I think back on it. Funny how every day felt like an eternity in the last weeks of pregnancy but then once Christian was born, the time just flew. I can hardly believe I don't have a newborn anymore but a little boy who smiles constantly, loves to talk and babble, and makes us fall more in love with him every day. We love you, little booboo bear! :)

2 comments:

R Dvorak said...

My goodness the time really does fly. As I read your title and saw the pictures, I, too, thought, "has it really been three months?" It has been such a joy to have you in my life these last 5 months. You are a wonderful woman!

Leah said...

He is so adorable! Yes, time is going by far too quickly!