Thursday, November 20, 2008

My Bible Study Buddy


Here's Christian and me getting ready to go to Bible study. I've really been looking forward to Wednesday nights where it's just me and my little buddy and my mind gets a bit of a rest from the never ending work at home. Sam has a fun evening with the girls and I feel refreshed when I get home. And since it's a women's Bible study, Christian is the only boy and he always gets fussed over by the ladies in the study. He doesn't seem to mind too much! :)

1 comment:

Leah said...

Sounds like fun! He sure looks cozy.
I am sorry I missed you all when you stopped by on Sunday. I am still in recovery mode, this thing is taking a long time to shake off!
May our dear Lord Jesus Christ, keep you all in His loving care.
Love,
Leah