Sunday, November 23, 2008

KayKay




Kayley, Christian, and I are hanging out this morning. I really debated on whether or not to take them to church but they both have colds and coughs and so I decided to keep them home. Sam is leading music today and Aubrie is healthy so they went together. We've been looking at books and having a good time together. Christian took a morning nap and while he was snoozing, I snapped a couple pics of Kayley. She is such a nut! She makes the funniest faces and closes her eyes when I try to take pictures but I finally got a couple that looked decent.

3 comments:

Kristin said...

I guess it was a one-parent church day today. I took Madison and went to church while Nate stayed home with Noah this morning. Noah was not being a very happy guy this morning and we decided it wasn't worth it to bring him to church, knowing he was being difficult. So Nate volunteered to stay home with him.

It was so nice to be able to sit through the whole service and hear what was going on! It's been a long time!

Hopefully your clan will feel better soon. And I really like the new bedroom set-up. I'm glad to hear that Kayley is adjusting to a bed so well!

S. and Company said...

Hey Lesley!
First, I wanted to say thank you so much for your encouragement and comments. I appreciate that so much. I will stay in touch with you about that issue (although I 'spose there won't be a whole lot to say until I've gone). It was really great to hear your thoughts. Thank you!!!
Also, fun to hear about the new room situation! I hope that we might have another boy and girl someday (If the Lord wills) and then Seth and Haddie could each have a roomie. I think it will be a while till Seth could handle falling asleep with a sibling in the room! He's such a stinker at bed time!
Hope all is well!
love,
Natalie

Leah said...

What a beautiful girl!
I hope they are feeling better soon.