Saturday, November 8, 2008

Little lady

Sweetie Pie

Her latest thing is to close her eyes when I try to take a picture. Silly girl!

Hi Mom



1 comment:

S. and Company said...

Hi there! Wanted to say thanks for your tips on little girl hair care!! :) I hadn't thought of the conditioner mixed with water for fixing hair. It also was encouraging to me that even though you said your girls aren't crazy about having their hair washed and brushed, you still obviously make it work. :) Thanks so much! Also, thanks for sharing about the sidewalk counseling/prayer time you do. I have always cared about the plight of unborn babies, but in the past few months God has been putting it on my heart a lot more. I'd be interested in reading more news if you ever have any! It will continue to be in my prayers too. Good for you for being willing to be involved.
Blessings on you and your family!