Monday, April 20, 2009

Pray for Stellan

There's a five month old baby boy named Stellan I've gotten to know through reading his mom's blog. She's always had interesting stuff on her blog, but for the past month, I've been following her blog much more closely as her little boy has been in the hospital because of problems with his heart. People all over the world are reading her blog and praying for her sweet baby boy.

He is scheduled to have a very serious and risky heart surgery tomorrow morning and so if you would please join me in praying for him, that would be great.

I have a "praying for Stellan" thing over on my sidebar that you can click on that should lead you to her blog if you want to follow the story as well. Thanks and may God's hand be upon this precious little boy. I can not even imagine how his Mama must be feeling now but we know that she and Stellan are in His very capable hands!

No comments: