Thursday, April 2, 2009

Big Sisters are Wonderful!


I just wanted to point out (again) that Aubrie is such a big helper with her siblings. She holds her little brother all the time and it is such a huge help to me when I'm trying to get things done.

In other Christian news, our little boy is definitely on the move and I'm going to have to do some major baby proofing around here. He has been getting around by rolling all over the place like a little log, but recently he also started figuring out how to crawl. And he gets into everything! His favorite thing to grab is cords around the computer and also his sisters' hair if they happen to be anywhere within his reach!

He also got his first two teeth which I'll try to get a picture of soon.

And he has been doing some great stretches of sleep lately and often sleeps from about 7 p.m. until 7 a.m. I love it! My baby boy is growing up!

No comments: