My mother-in-law let me borrow her camera for awhile and I've had SO much fun taking pictures with it! It is a really nice (and expensive) piece of equipment! Here's some I snapped today. Enjoy!
That's what I was wondering, too--how did you get your oldest to pose so perfectly?
This reminds me I should try to take more individual pictures of the girls. I like decorating with seasonal pics of our family, and am just starting to pack away Christmas pics of us with our Christmas decorations, etc. I need some springtime ones now. :)
Nope, I didn't need to bribe Aubrie for this photo shoot :) This girl just loves the camera! She continued to happily pose for me and I continued to take photos. What a ham she is!
And Heather, I know what you mean about making it a priority to take individual pictures of your girls. It's so easy to snap a bunch of whoever is being most compliant at the moment but I have to remind myself to take some of the other two as well.
As the youngest of three, I definitely had some questions for my mom when I realized there were so few photo albums of me as a baby compared to my siblings!! :) Oh well!
I know the feeling! My sister just dug through my parents' attic and found baby pictures of me I didn't remember seeing before. I think I'd only seen a handful, whereas my sister has albums of her baby pictures. But I know that circumstances had changed in our family that made things more difficult. Still, it is nice to have lots of pics of each child. I need to do that a bit more for Sofia, though I've been getting better at it. :)
I'm glad you told me about your comment here--I think it's fine to respond on my blog so I'll see it, so don't worry if it doesn't go with the idea of the post. (Although my husband has teased me for doing just that on his blog! But I don't mind on mine.) :)
By the way, I'm impressed that you actually make noodles! They seem like so much work to me!
4 comments:
I love the complient oldest child- willing to actually pose for pictures. Bet you didn't even need to bribe her!
That's what I was wondering, too--how did you get your oldest to pose so perfectly?
This reminds me I should try to take more individual pictures of the girls. I like decorating with seasonal pics of our family, and am just starting to pack away Christmas pics of us with our Christmas decorations, etc. I need some springtime ones now. :)
Great pics, Lesley!!
Nope, I didn't need to bribe Aubrie for this photo shoot :) This girl just loves the camera! She continued to happily pose for me and I continued to take photos. What a ham she is!
And Heather, I know what you mean about making it a priority to take individual pictures of your girls. It's so easy to snap a bunch of whoever is being most compliant at the moment but I have to remind myself to take some of the other two as well.
As the youngest of three, I definitely had some questions for my mom when I realized there were so few photo albums of me as a baby compared to my siblings!! :) Oh well!
I know the feeling! My sister just dug through my parents' attic and found baby pictures of me I didn't remember seeing before. I think I'd only seen a handful, whereas my sister has albums of her baby pictures. But I know that circumstances had changed in our family that made things more difficult. Still, it is nice to have lots of pics of each child. I need to do that a bit more for Sofia, though I've been getting better at it. :)
I'm glad you told me about your comment here--I think it's fine to respond on my blog so I'll see it, so don't worry if it doesn't go with the idea of the post. (Although my husband has teased me for doing just that on his blog! But I don't mind on mine.) :)
By the way, I'm impressed that you actually make noodles! They seem like so much work to me!
Post a Comment