Oh, you would be amazed at what this little girl is capable of!! :) And yes, that's definitely a glint you're seeing!!! We call her our "unique" child. In other words, she's given me more challenges than all three kids put together.
I totally understand what it's like to deal with a stinker! Isn't it good that God made them cute so we can still love them in spite of it all?
Justy doesn't have any teeth. None of my kids get them until about 9 or 10 months or later.
I used to wonder the same thing about pics. I figured out that if I upload 5, then go back to the photo button and upload another 5 and another 5 you can get more in a post. I used to always have to limit myself on pics or try to do several photo posts. Now I know!
3 comments:
Boy, she has a little glint in her eye doesn't she? :)
Oh, you would be amazed at what this little girl is capable of!! :) And yes, that's definitely a glint you're seeing!!! We call her our "unique" child. In other words, she's given me more challenges than all three kids put together.
Sweet and lovable, yes. A little stinker, yes! :)
Les,
I totally understand what it's like to deal with a stinker! Isn't it good that God made them cute so we can still love them in spite of it all?
Justy doesn't have any teeth. None of my kids get them until about 9 or 10 months or later.
I used to wonder the same thing about pics. I figured out that if I upload 5, then go back to the photo button and upload another 5 and another 5 you can get more in a post. I used to always have to limit myself on pics or try to do several photo posts. Now I know!
Post a Comment