Monday, April 20, 2009

Birthday Favor

I hope my friend, Lindsey won't mind if I borrow her idea but I thought it was fun when she did it and so I'm doing it too. My birthday is coming up on Friday and I'm asking for anyone who reads my blog to either leave me a comment or send me an e-mail if you can't or don't want to comment and just let me know who you are and why you read my blog. I'm guessing my group of readers is quite small but just in case there really are people out there reading my ramblings, I thought it would be fun to find out who.

So, please, if you are a lurker, then de-lurk for me just this once. And if not, just drop me a note anyway. I'd love to hear from you!

8 comments:

LS said...

I actually stole the idea from someone else so I don't mind a bit!

I love reading your blog because you are a good friend in real life although the miles separate us. I have LOVED going through two pregnancies with you and being able to bear the misery together as we faced morning sickness horrors. I hope you have a WONDERFUL, amazing birthday and post pics of the event! You are a special lady!

Steve, Anne, Asher & Karis said...

Hey Lesley!

I check your blog almost daily but seldom leave comments because I have to do some random 'sign in' that always seems to take more time than I want to give. (Lame excuse, I know! :)) Your post today about Sam was great! I wanted to jump and yell,"Atta boy!"

Karis is still not better and I am glad that we decided to stay home even though we have not needed to go to the doctor. I will talk with Steve to see if we can find a weekend that would work for you guys to come visit soon!!!

Have a blessed birthday, my friend!

Love, Anne

Elizabeth said...

Hi, Lesley!
I am a new reader of your blog! It's a real pick-me-up to read your stories and see photos of your wonderful family.

Happy Birthday (a bit early)!

Love,
Elizabeth :)

Lesley said...

Thank you, Lindsey, Anne, and Elizabeth!!! Great to hear from you ladies and thanks for your comments and birthday wishes!

lori w. said...

Hi Lesley,

Happy Birthday. I hope you get a chance to do what makes you happy. I do read your blog and I enjoy keeping up with your family this way. May the LORD bless you and Sam and the family as you walk through this next year with HIM. Lori Wagar

The Three 22nds said...

Happy, happy Birthday!

I hope you have a great whining free day and a good date with your husband!

Anonymous said...

Happy belated birthday Lesley!
I check out your blog often through a link on my sister Karen's blog. I enjoy reading about you and your family and appreciate your honesty and openness on the things you write about. It's also nice to know that there are like-minded people like you and your family out there!
~Krista

Leah said...

Oh Lesley, I missed it! Happy belated Birthday! I hope you had a blessed day and pray that God will draw you ever closer to Himself in the year to come.
I love to read your blog to find out how you all are doing and to know how to pray for you more specifically.