Friday, May 2, 2008

Vacation Pics






Pic #1 -- Aubrie in the playhouse that Grandpa made (you can't see any part of the playhouse but it's really cute and she's standing in one of the windows)

Pic #2 -- More cold weather and snow rolling in

Pic #3 -- My dad and Sam worked on a lot of projects together, including wiring the lights on the four wheeler trailer. Sam was very useful to my parents and they appreciated his expertise on many "fix it" projects around their house!

Pic # 4 -- Kayley trying out Mom's shades on the train ride home. She then broke them and I was sad since I just got them for my birthday

Pic # 5 -- The home made chicken noodle soup I learned how to make! This is the batch I made all by myself after we got home. The noodles are SO good and actually quite easy to make. I craved this stuff the whole time I was sick in early pregnancy and didn't know how to make it then but now I know how! Whoohoo!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ohhhhhhhhhhhh....it was a wonderful week with you here in Montana! That picture of your chicken noodle soup is awesome...I'm real proud how you can make it yourself now. Someday you'll be teaching Aubrie and Kayley to make it. Love Mom