Thursday, May 29, 2008

Back!



Well I've had a bit of a blog break again, partly due to the fact that I didn't really have anything much to blog about and partly because our camera was misplaced for several days and I just found it today.
We had a pretty busy Memorial weekend with lots of relatives visiting including an aunt and cousin of Sam's from Arkansas that he hadn't seen in years and I had never met so that was fun. Also, Sam's sister and family stayed with us for a few days so the girls had tons and tons of fun with their cousins although they did get pretty over tired and cranky towards the end of things.
All in all, things went well and it was great to be with family! It was fun to have everyone here and so we didn't have to travel and deal with all the exhaustion of being away from home with two little kids and getting thrown off routines and nap times, etc.
Here's a picture of Daddy and Kayley on a walk we all took to a neighborhood playground and one of the cousins getting ready for s'mores.

No comments: