It seems that I am getting bigger every day. I am wondering if this is because it's my third baby or because it's going to be a huge boy that is going to almost kill me in child birth. Either way, I am already uncomfortable and feeling huge!
Sorry Lesley, there is NO WAY you look 7 months pregnant! You look very cute!
But just to comfort you a little, with Noah I stuck way further out, and sooner, than I did with Madison. And he was still a good size (7-10), so not too big.
You look so cute and compact! I thought I was going to have an elephant with Jer, but he was average. This time around I feel much smaller than before. I probably had extra amnio fluid with Jer and didn't know it.
3 comments:
Sorry Lesley, there is NO WAY you look 7 months pregnant! You look very cute!
But just to comfort you a little, with Noah I stuck way further out, and sooner, than I did with Madison. And he was still a good size (7-10), so not too big.
You look so cute and compact! I thought I was going to have an elephant with Jer, but he was average. This time around I feel much smaller than before. I probably had extra amnio fluid with Jer and didn't know it.
Oh my friend!
Seeing you makes me feel better! :)
I am now 29 weeks and am feeling WAY beyond that.
Check our blog for a new pic -- we're planning to take one tonight.
Love, Anne
PS - Happy very belated birthday! We've been off-line until today from moving.
Post a Comment