
One of the best gifts by far is being a mom! Yesterday when I picked up Aubrie from pre-school, she ran up to me with a huge smile on her face, handed me a gift she had made for me, and said "Happy Mother's Day!" The kids in her class had been working on their gifts for their moms all week and had painted their feet for the footprints and decorated them. I made a huge fuss over Aubrie's beautiful present for me and maybe because I'm pregnant and emotional, or maybe just because it was so sweet, I almost cried. I love getting presents like these -- they mean so much to me!
Aubrie was quick to point out that the picture on her present was of her and that she drew the flowers on the feet herself. Very nice! :) And she actually smiled in the picture her teacher took of her which doesn't always happen!
I feel like the luckiest mom ever! Thanks Aubrie!
No comments:
Post a Comment