

I've decided on a jungle theme for the baby's room and I'm really excited about it. Yesterday I found a crib bedding set on sale with jungle animals on it that I decided to get and when I got home I just kept finding other stuff I had that went along with that theme. Even the car seat that we used for Kayley that will also be used for Christian is a neutral green with jungle animals on it and so is our jumper! The bassinet and playpen are also neutral tan and green colors that go along with the whole theme and I found several cute stuffed animals in the girls' room that I can use too.
I think it'll end up looking real cute! I might paint the room a light green color and put up a border with animals on it too -- we'll see. I'll keep my eyes out for any more cheap "jungle" items over these next few months and who knows what I might find at garage sales.
Of course the baby won't care at all what his room looks like but I'm having fun with it! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment