Friday, July 31, 2009

My buddy



I just love this boy!

2 comments:

Leah said...

I just can't get over how cute he is! What a little guy! Those cheeks, I just want to kiss them :)

S. and Company said...

What a cutie! (This made me want to go hug my kids!) :o)

Thanks for the notes! To answer your questions... I think I'm liking the hair. It actually was easier for me to adjust to red/brown hair than for me to adjust to short hair - hehe! Steve likes it too, he says. He's always such a good sport about me trying new things. ;o)


Unfortunately, I didn't get to see Lindsey. Both my kids have been sick on and off for the past two weeks, and that day happened to be really bad for both of them. There was probably a time when I would have given them some extra cold medicine and warm clothes and loaded them up to go anyway, but I think I'm learning that it's a better idea for me to not push it when they are run down...
I was definitely disappointed not to see her. Hopefully the next time!
I hope you guys are all doing well.
love,
Natalie
PS Have you seen the movie "Bella"? I know it came out a while ago, but we just watched it last night. It was really really good, we thought. I thought you would like it too, especially considering your heart for the unborn. Let me know if you've seen it or if you liked it! :o)