Sorry to all my facebook friends who have to see these pictures posted in two different places ;)
We were outside yesterday afternoon just as a thunderstorm was blowing in and I thought the sky looked so cool. Aubrie actually took several of these pictures and I thought she did really good for a five year old!
2 comments:
I like the way the foreground is light and the colors stand out, yet the background is so intensely dark. Wish we would get some of that "weather"....been a long hot spell here.
Cool pictures - good job Aubrie on the ones you took too! :o)
Thanks for the compliment on the hair! Longer hair has always been a kind of security for me, and I'm not completely sure how much I like it short, so I really appreciate the note!
That pasta recipe you posted recently looks really great too! I have to try it!
I know you're a long ways away, and you were there not so long ago, but I was wondering if you are meeting up with Lindsey when she's having her "meet at the park" time? I hope to go. It would be really fun to see you if you happened to plan to come!
Hope all is well for you and the family.
love,
Natalie
Post a Comment