I can't even express how excited I am that we've been able to grow roses in our climate. It's so fun to look outside each morning and see new ones blooming! Try to ignore the wretched color of our house (it's a loooong story why we haven't painted yet but I do believe the day is coming when it will actually happen) and enjoy these beauties.
You can tell that something is eating the leaves because they are full of holes. I'm not sure who the culprits are or what to do about them.
Anyone know what to do with rose bushes when they are done for the season and how to prepare them for winter? Also, do they usually come back each year or does it depend on the type of rose, climate, etc.?
1 comment:
They are beautiful Lesley, how exciting! I really don't know much about roses so I can't help you. :0
Yes, we plan to meet, though Steve is on a trip right now. We would all love to see you all. :)
Post a Comment