Saturday, June 20, 2009

We're Back!


And we had a great time! I'm so glad Aubrie had the opportunity to be at camp this past week and I'm also glad that the adventure is over and we are home! I'll try to do a wrap up of our time away soon...you know, after the mountain of laundry is done, groceries are bought, the kids unwind and get back on their normal routine, we catch up on some R & R and family time, and when I have a spare moment. :) Hope everyone had a great week and Happy Father's Day to all the great daddies out there!!

1 comment:

Rachael said...

Hey Lesley!
Hope your summer is going really well! Where did you guys go to camp this last week? I have been thinking about Hudsen and sending him in the next year or so. How did Aubrie do?
Hope all is well,
Rachael