I had suspicions that Kayley and Christian had ear infections after a couple of very cranky days around here and so I took them both to the doctor this morning. My suspicions proved true and they both have ear infections and colds. Christian seems much more miserable than Kayley -- poor baby -- but he is also getting four teeth all at the same time so that could be adding to his discomfort too.
It's so hard having little ones that don't feel good. We had a great fall and winter with hardly any sicknesses but once spring time came around, it seems like we got bombarded with illness. Our pediatrician said it's really been rough for a lot of her patients this spring. I wonder why. Well, I hope things clear up here quickly and that my two younger ones can get to feeling happy again soon!
3 comments:
how was your trial run? I have been waiting to hear!
I feel your pain! Your kids are so cute, even when they don't feel good!!
Say, question for you. I am planning a get away for our 6th anniversary, and thinking Duluth area...any ideas where to stay? I have looked at a few places, but pretty spendy--trying not to go broke on a weekend get away. First time away from both kids. I am a little nervous, but I think it will be great. We haven't done a two of us get away in--well never!! Even before kids!! you can e-mail me--christashadawson@hotmail.com. Thanks!!
In the Kayley-on-Christian's-lap" picture I notice that Christian is getting even by holding a large chunk of Kayley's hair!
Post a Comment