Thursday, June 4, 2009

Finally Feeling Better




It's been a rough past couple of days and nights here with Christian and Kayley having ear infections. Kayley seems to be doing just fine and has hardly complained whereas Christian has had a rougher time of it. I think we're finally over the hump, though and Christian's fever is down today and maybe even gone for good and there has been a lot less crying and misery today.

I took these pictures of him right after he woke up from his morning nap (which was a nice, long one) because it was so nice to hear him wake up happy after so much crying the past couple of days. He's been sitting on the living room floor here for quite some time, happily playing with toys and keeping himself entertained. I love it! The only good thing about having sick kids is how GREAT you feel when they are better! It keeps me thankful for good health, that's for sure!

2 comments:

Heather said...

Glad they're feeling better!

S. and Company said...

Hi Lesley!
I'm sorry to hear that your little ones have been sick. Ugh, that can be so rough. I totally know what you mean about how amazing you feel when everyone is healthy again. It's kind of like the whole time my kids are sick I am holding my breath and don't completely relax until they are back to normal health.
Aubrie didn't get it though? Is she getting past the stage of ear infections? Yay, that is a thing to look forward to! ;o)
Thanks for the comments recently! I hope you get a little extra rest now after the stress of ear infections is winding down!
Hope you have a great weekend too!