Saturday, June 13, 2009

See you soon

Just wanted to let y'all know that I won't be blogging for about a week because tomorrow I am taking off for six days with the kids to bring Aubrie to Bible day camp in the town we used to live in. Sam will be a bachelor for the week and will be working and trying to cook his own meals (heehee) and the kids and I will be back Friday night.

If you think of it, please pray for safe travel for the kids and me, that we will all stay healthy, that God would give me strength and patience to be a solo parent of three for six days, and that Aubrie will have a blast at camp learning more about Jesus! Thanks and see you when we get back!

2 comments:

S. and Company said...

Hi Lesley,
I'll be praying for your whole family as you have an out-of-the-ordinary week (For me, staying anywhere other than our house for more than one night can be quite exhausting!). :o) I'm sure Aubrey will have a really exciting time at camp!!
I enjoyed your recent post too, about walking for Life. Something about seeing Aubrey holding that sign made me tear up (well, I'm a sap anyway, but seeing such a sweet young girl holding up those words advocating life was really precious.)
Blessings to you on your trip!
love,
Natalie

Anonymous said...

May Jesus bless you and your kids!!
:)
Edgard (from Brazil)