
Here's a pic of a chair my mother-in-law just gave us that I'm putting in the baby's room. It's a good thing it is a really comfy chair because it is probably where I'll be spending a lot of time in the next months after our baby boy is born. It's the perfect size for me and when I lean back, I can almost see falling asleep in it somewhat comfortable (this can be pretty important when it's the middle of the night and you're with a fussy or hungry baby and just can't keep your eyes open another minute)
Anyway, I'm very appreciative because I needed a good chair in that room and my only other options around here included two broken rocking chairs or buying a new chair which I didn't want to do. Thanks to Sam's mom! :)
1 comment:
This pic reminded me that I need to put our glider into my room for a late-night feeding rocker too! I'm glad you got such a cushy and comfy chair for FREE!
Post a Comment