I'm not sure why the one picture is sideways when you scroll down a bit. It was the right angle when I uploaded it and I don't know how to switch it now. :( Oh well!
Lesley, In case you didn't see the comment I left on my blog in response to your comment about raspberry jam, I thought I'd post the response here as well. I just make freezer jam and use the recipe right off of the Sure-Jell package. It's so easy! It calls for 3 cups of mashed berries so I don't know if your neighbor has enough berries to make that much or not. (It ends up being about 1.5 quarts of whole berries before they are mashed to get the 3 cups of mashed berries.) You might have to add some boughten ones, or pick from a berry farm, to make up the rest. We had to do that last year.
1 comment:
Lesley,
In case you didn't see the comment I left on my blog in response to your comment about raspberry jam, I thought I'd post the response here as well.
I just make freezer jam and use the recipe right off of the Sure-Jell package. It's so easy! It calls for 3 cups of mashed berries so I don't know if your neighbor has enough berries to make that much or not. (It ends up being about 1.5 quarts of whole berries before they are mashed to get the 3 cups of mashed berries.) You might have to add some boughten ones, or pick from a berry farm, to make up the rest. We had to do that last year.
Post a Comment