Monday, July 14, 2008

Girls and Kitties


There aren't too many things that little girls love more than cuddling (or tormenting) a kitty

1 comment:

Kristin said...

Don't feel bad about not visiting when you were in town. I know how things can get when you're wanting to see lots of people and yet not be so completely busy trying to do it. We'll just catch you another time.

By the way, how did your glucose testing come out?

I think your belly pics are so cute, and as I've been saying all along, I don't think you look as huge as you think you do! Like Lindsey said, you're all belly and it's cute!

Somehow I got to talking with my dad last week about your blog and we were discussing what the new name should be once your little guy arrives. And he suggested SamSon and Girls, or something to that effect. Is Sam short for Samuel or Samson? I guess I don't even know.