


We have a very nice swing and a few other things that haven't been set up yet and I still need a dresser but we're getting close to finishing this room up. The box on the floor is a white shelf that needs to be put together and set up too. My sweet hubby has been working hard -- you should have seen this room before! Or maybe you did if you looked at our moving in pics back in March, but it was pretty gross!
This will be a lucky little guy since he has the nicest bedroom in the house now or at least the most modern one. We're still stuck with pea green shag carpet but hey, it's okay -- I'm kind of getting used to it now :)
2 comments:
Oooooooooooo.....the room looks soooooooooooo nice!!! I love the color you picked out and the floor looks great Sam!
The nursery is looking great!!! Ours is about in the same shape...and we're having our baby in 2 days?!?! YIKES! Can you guess what is on Steve's agenda tomorrow? ;) We actually were debating whether or not we were going to have the kids share a room or have separate ones, so we kind of decided on a nursery towards the last minute. Obviously we've not been too stressed about it, though now I really would like to have it done before we get home from the hospital. Good thing we made it to our due date! :)
Post a Comment