Friday, May 8, 2009

They understand more than you think


Sam was sitting on the edge of the bathtub, waiting for Kayley (2.5 years old) to use the potty. Meanwhile, he was teaching her a new song ("This Little Light of Mine") and still waiting. And waiting. (Potty-training isn't going so well these days)

Suddenly, Kayley pointed at a cross on Sam's shirt and said, "Daddy! Daddy! Jesus died on this! And he rose again! He's alive!"

Even though she can be extremely challenging at times and make me feel like I'm going to tear my hair out some days, I love this girl and love to hear her says things like this.

3 comments:

sarah said...

How wonderful Lesley!

I am always amazed at how our children are so greatly influenced and learn more then we realize!

Praise God that you and Sam are pointing your precious children to our Lord Jesus Christ!

God bless you so much!

Heather said...

How precious!

TwirledPeace said...

Amen, Kayley! How awesome!