He's an absolute doll! I love his new haircut. Isn't boy hair fun? I like it because it's so easy to fix and stays cute all the time unlike girls' hair which constantly gets messy-looking even if you fix it twice a day.
He's such a big boy now! He'll be walking before one to be sure!
I think your house color is much nicer than the color that was in every room in the house my friend Shiloh bought. It was a pukey purple color (almost like a pepto bismal, bluish purple) and it's not that I don't like purple, it is just weird to paint every room upstairs, including your hallways and ceilings purple! I'm glad they renovated and repainted the house; it's amazingly beautiful now!
You do have to wonder what some people are thinking! I like bright colors but I also like muted, restful colors for my decor.
1 comment:
He's an absolute doll! I love his new haircut. Isn't boy hair fun? I like it because it's so easy to fix and stays cute all the time unlike girls' hair which constantly gets messy-looking even if you fix it twice a day.
He's such a big boy now! He'll be walking before one to be sure!
I think your house color is much nicer than the color that was in every room in the house my friend Shiloh bought. It was a pukey purple color (almost like a pepto bismal, bluish purple) and it's not that I don't like purple, it is just weird to paint every room upstairs, including your hallways and ceilings purple! I'm glad they renovated and repainted the house; it's amazingly beautiful now!
You do have to wonder what some people are thinking! I like bright colors but I also like muted, restful colors for my decor.
Post a Comment