Monday, May 11, 2009

Growing Up




Well, it's official. At eight months old, Christian has now learned to pull up to a standing position by himself. It seems like every month, he's reached a new milestone. This is a fun time and I'm trying to enjoy every second of it as the baby days are flying by and soon my baby boy will be merging into toddlerhood. I can hardly believe it!

3 comments:

LS said...

Justy is just starting to roll around and act like he may start to scoot on his tummy in the next few weeks. My kids like to take their time with movement stuff but talk really early.

I can't believe how fast Christian "grew up." He is at a toddler level and he's got 4 months to go until he's one! Wow! You must be one busy mama girlfriend!

Montana Grandma said...

Look at those sturdy little legs....he looks so proud! So is Grandma!

Leah said...

He looks very pleased with himself, lookout world! :)