Saturday, May 23, 2009
Our day
Sam is covering some extra shifts for a co-worker this weekend (he normally has weekends off) and so the kids and I have kind of had a long day without him. Christian has been so FUSSY today and I thought I was going to lose my mind for awhile. His gums are bulging on top and it looks like two or three more teeth are all pushing their way through. So I will just blame his crabbiness on that since I have no idea what else would make him such a crab apple today.
I did manage to get all the kids dressed and in the van and we headed to a playground this afternoon. It was a bit of a challenge keeping track of two little girls that were running around in different directions because there were tons of people there and lots of places for me to lose sight of them. I was holding Christian and trying to keep my eyes on the lookout for two pink coats but it was making me nervous that I kept losing them. They had so much fun, though and I snapped a few pictures of them playing. We didn't stay too long but it was nice while it lasted.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
So grown-up looking! Boy the time with our tiny boys has sped by!
I totally understand your life with Kayley. Ali still gives me plenty of challenges.
Post a Comment