Friday, May 1, 2009

Eight Months Old

Trying to grab the camera from Mom

Happy Boy

My sweet baby boy

I realized I hadn't taken any pictures of my little buddy in awhile so thought I would take and share a few today. This little guy is changing fast. In the past couple of months, he's gone from laying on the floor and not moving to rolling, then army crawling, and now he's even starting to kneel and pull up on things.

Sam had to lower his crib yesterday so I don't have to worry anymore about him flipping out of it.

He's proving to be just like his sisters were at this age and is getting into everything! He especially likes to find all the electrical cords in the living room and gleefully pull on them. I'm constantly re-arranging things to try and keep them out of his reach, but it's proving to be a challenge.

I can hardly believe he just turned eight months! Where has the time gone?

4 comments:

Montana Grandma said...

Oh......
Grandma just "can't 'tan it?!?!?!" He's just tooooooooooooooo cute! Lucky Grandpa...getting to see him soon!

Montana Grandma said...

Yoooohooooo....did my other comment go through??? Well....anyway....Grandma loves the pictures!

Leah said...

Wow, eight months?! What a great little guy you have and he is so cute!

I have tomato plants Lesley. I am praising God for them! Would you like any Jalapeno or Cayenne pepper plants as well? Just thought I'd ask :) Oh, what about cabbage?

S. and Company said...

Wow, he's getting so big! What a cutie!!
Just wanted to add that your remodeling looks amazing! Great work! I know that remodeling when you have little ones is extra challenging!