
Okay, so my friends are going a little crazy around here and I've been tagged by three people now. And so I'm going to make my own rules (I can do that, right?) and post my 24th picture from my 24th picture folder. Yes, I have that many pictures and actually have a ton more. I really need to do something with them.
So this is the picture. It was taken on a field trip with Aubrie's pre-school class. Sam went along as a chaperone that day and the lady holding the little boy is Aubrie's teacher and her son. I have no idea who the other kid is. And I don't know what animal Sam was trying to take a picture of. And I have no idea where Aubrie was -- probably off giggling with her little pre-school friends somewhere.
So, there you have it!
1 comment:
Fun. Amazing what we have in our photo folders that we overlook. Thanks for sharing!
It was great chatting with you earlier. I look forward to the opportunity again. Have a great Christmas!!
Post a Comment