My gosh! What a little chunker:) He is so cute Lesley, and getting so big, so fast. I hope you guys have a great Christmas. We finally have a great blanket of snow outside, and the weather isnt crazy chilly, which is really nice. How is everything upnorth going?
Cute kids! I especially think Kayley looks gorgeous in these photos! She looks all grown up and just more smiley than any other pics I've seen of her. She's a beauty!
5 comments:
My gosh! What a little chunker:) He is so cute Lesley, and getting so big, so fast. I hope you guys have a great Christmas. We finally have a great blanket of snow outside, and the weather isnt crazy chilly, which is really nice. How is everything upnorth going?
You have beautiful children Lesley! Itis very easy to tell that they are siblings!
Wow, Aubrie looks WAY older in that picture! Must be the haircut.
And that picture of Christian at the top on the right side of you blog looks just like a mini-Sam.
Such a cute little family you guys have!
Cute kids! I especially think Kayley looks gorgeous in these photos! She looks all grown up and just more smiley than any other pics I've seen of her. She's a beauty!
Post a Comment