Wednesday, December 31, 2008

More Christmas Pics

I realized that I hadn't copied all of the Christmas pics onto the computer so here are some more I thought I'd share.
New Dresses that came in the mail from Grandma Kathy. The girls were so happy when they came and wanted to put them on right away. Aubrie is also wearing her new, sparkly red shoes with her dress. I was hoping she wouldn't be devastated when I made her wear black shoes with the dress to church and thankfully she was okay with it! :)

Loving her new dress

Christian is big enough to sit in a walker now. It's not his favorite thing in the world but it's a place to put him for a few minutes when I'm busy cooking or doing other things.


One of Aubrie's presents from us


Kayley opens one of her gifts from Mom and Dad




I

No comments: