Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Sister Fun


I've been meaning to blog all sorts of interesting (or what I thought was interesting anyway) things in the past several days but alas, time is just not something I have much of these days. But while I had a minute here, I thought I would post this picture. I was busy switching a load of laundry and when I went to check on the girls, this is how I found them. They were pretending to sleep in the playpen and having a great time together. I was relieved because I figured I'd find Kayley getting into something again and here she was doing something as innocent as playing with her sister.


Anyway, life is never dull around here and we are looking forward to Christmas. Hope you all have a wonderful Christmas celebrating our Savior's birth and enjoying time with friends and family!!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oooooooooooooo....Grandma's "Little Sillies!" Nothing like 'tending and playing with a blanket!