Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Ready for Bed


I just love these pajamas on little kids -- they are so cute. Take a look at Kayley's hair. She has the strangest hair in the front. I've never cut bangs on her or anything but she has these funny short hairs in the front that just aren't growing like the rest of her hair. And so I sometimes try to pull it all into a pony tail by wetting the hair down but when it dries, it sticks straight out and looks like this. It is quite funny.


1 comment:

Leah said...

They are precious Lesley! Kayley's hair is so cute :) and Christian looks like a little chunk of a boy, so adorble!

I am going to Steve and Tina's tomorrow, Lord willing, to stay with them for a week or more.

I hope you all had a good Christmas.
Love in Christ,
Leah