I've been hesitating to blog an update for fear that as soon as I do, our situation will change again. However, since I started telling everyone about this whole journey, I might as well let you know about all the twists and turns along the way.
The people buying our house have worked out a new loan with a different bank and we have been given a new potential closing date of December 18.
We are proceeding very cautiously after what happened last time and we won't move until the papers are signed. It will be difficult to close on two houses and move all in the same day, but if we have enough help, I think we can do it.
I'm nervous and excited! I'll keep you posted as we go along...
3 comments:
Sounds like you will have a busy December! Happy Thanksgiving!
Yes, I thought about you guys on our way up. We were at Lutsen :) Made it all the way to the border (no intention of crossing though, I have no passport :)
We LOVE the north shore. WOuld love to live up there, but no jobs for my husband.
Thinking of you all,and praying.
Post a Comment